CR82 Stainless Steel Crate BOWL
Brand : Pit-Bowl®
- 0.55 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The PIT-BOWL® is a deep Strong Stainless Steel Bowl perfect for BIG Tough dogs required to traveling in IATA CR 82 Crate. Shaped like a deep PIT rather than saucer shaped to help prevent spills and to take up least amount of space in travel kennel. Chew resistant metal and deep wall design prevents water from spilling. Easily hooks on metal wire grated doors. Great for food or water. Perfect for any Dog or Puppy who chewing Plastic bowls might be an issue.
- Deep Walls to prevent spilling
- Heavy Duty Solid Metal to prevent Chewing
- Great for Big Strong Thirsty Traveling Dogs like American Bully, Rottweilers, Pitt Bulls
- Will last for years
- Available in large- 1 quart and XL- 2 quart sizes
- Large Holds (48 ounces) = (1-1/2 quart) = (6 cups) of water or food
- Large Measures 5" High and Top Opening is 5" Diameter
- XL Holds (72 ounces) = (2-1/4" quart) = (9 cups) of water or food
- XL Measures 6" High and Top Opening is 6" Diameter
I love these buckets for crates.
I almost ordered the large plastic bowls for my dog and then saw these. Glad I got these instead. The large plastic ones I suspect would have been too small. These ones are great, although I did have to bend one hook on each bowl to get them to fit into our Giant 0700 kennel door. They're a much better size for a large dog.
Now I just need a funnel so the Airline personnel can refill them without opening the doors. DryFur should make a mountable funnel for this purpose!
We have looked all over the internet to find a Water and Food bowl that would be perfect fit for our IATA 82 Crates. We wanted a product that would hold up in our crates. Don't look any further. DryFur has hit the nail on it's head.