Spill Proof - Hook On LARGE Food Water Bowls (set of 2)
Brand : DryFur®
- 0.45 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
NEW LARGE Spill Resistant Hook-on Kennel Cups
No more thirsty pets, empty spilled water bowls & wet pet carrier floors.
Our Pet Travel cups help make your pet's journey safer & even more comfortable.
- Transparent so levels can be monitored & contents can be viewed by airline personnel
- Spill resistant lip which aids in preventing spill overs during flight movements
- Made of durable clear plastic to withstand years of use
- Rounded edges for added safety for your pet
- Securely and easily clips over horizontal wire of all carrier/kennel doors
- Aids in keeping your pet well hydrating & nourished while traveling
- Exceeds USDA, IATA & all airlines requirements
- LG Size Holds 3 Cups each, measures 4.25W” x 6.5″L x 2.25″Depth
Sold in sets of 2 (1 food & 1 water)
The large bowls were perfect for my medium to large size dogs for their cross Atlantic flight. Did fill both bowls, the Food and water bowl, with water.
I like them I like you can see threw them , I am hoping they To poodles will not take the rims off . thinking of gluing them . very fast service I will be buying more form them
There really isn't a better design out there. The lip around the top of the dish will prevent water from spilling into cage.
I have some very large cats. But, their carriers are still, technically, small. So - the dishes are also small - one for food, one to catch any dripping from the water nozzles. I'm impressed that they're willing to shove their faces down into these to get their food, even though it's a tight fit for them (one uses his paw). Any pet who wants to make a mess will find a way, but these seem to keep it to a minimum.
LOVE this water bowl. I can give my dogs some water while traveling and it doesn't spill a drop!
This product seems to work pretty well. I wish that the dishes were about 1" overall larger. With the rim, they are a bit small. I do like the concept and I think it's a good product.
Great way to store food and water. I was only able to find the bottle shaped ones with the tiny end which I doubt my pets would ever know how or be able to learn how to use. Hooks onto the kennel, fantastic idea and design
My German Shepherd dog did not have any problems using both the food and the water bowls. The flight was smooth and maybe that was the result. These bowls fit perfectly for my dogs giant crate.
I was looking for a larger spillproof water bowl to put in my dogs crates and this fits the bill perfectly.