shopify analytics tool
  Loading... Please wait...

Basic Pet Airline Kit SMALL

Hover over image to zoom

• Basic Pet Airline Travel Kit

BAS-AIR-Kit-SM

Find Similar Products by Tag

Find Similar Products by Category

Product Reviews

1. just whats needed

Posted by Julie on 30th Jul 2014

i ordered and received the next day. all worked great. The bowls were a bit too large to fit on the door, though. The top lips kept popping off and weren't usable. Or I would give it 5 stars

2. Great kit, small bowls

Posted by Mason on 26th Jul 2014

This kit is what you'd expect, except maybe the size of the bowls. These are only good for Chihuahuas. Our small-ish cat can't get her head all the way into these and even got it stuck one time. The idea is great, I just really didn't expect these to be so small considering they only have Small and Large sizes available.

I wish this site had a Canadian counterpart so I didn't have to pay extreme shipping charges. I can't justify $29 shipping for the larger bowls to replace these.

3. Small Airline Kit

Posted by Jacki Zedell on 11th Feb 2014

I ordered this for my pomeranian to fly to Japan. The bowls are the perfect size for his kennel and I'm so glad I won't have to worry about stickers at all.

4. Exactly what I needed

Posted by Unknown on 22nd Oct 2013

As I was reading the airline guidelines this kit met all I needed. Thanks for making it so easy!

5. water dish

Posted by Jane brennan on 2nd May 2013

the water dishes are great

but one tab to attach to the cage broke when I was putting it on!!

REPLY: I have sent you a new one it is on the way. Your Tracking no. has been emailed to you sorry about that.

6. Good company

Posted by Jules on 25th Mar 2013

I would like to say thank you to DryFur for the very helpful how to videos. I will be taking my 2 small dogs from USA to the UK and they provided me with very helpful information. I ordered a kennel kit from them. It was shipped he same day and was on my door step well wrapped in 2 days.

7. Just what we needed

Posted by Unknown on 15th Mar 2013

Provides everything you need for flying a dog :)

8. It was Perfect

Posted by Unknown on 11th Jan 2013

Exactly what was needed.

9. Amazing!

Posted by Sarah on 13th Dec 2012

The kit is great! The plastic attachable dishes are sturdy. The shipping was crazy fast! I ordered it on Friday and I got it by Saturday! The best part it was shipped for free!!

10. Fast and attentive service

Posted by Bobo on 14th Nov 2012

The kit is very useful and handyfor shipping dogs on board, but what i particularly like is the fast and attentive service that this website offers: Lisa answers your question quickly and is very proactive in her service!

You Recently Viewed...

Copyright 2017 DryFur® - Pet Airline Travel Supplies. All Rights Reserved.
 Sitemap | Bigcommerce Premium Themes by PSDCenter

Click the button below to add the Basic Pet Airline Kit SMALL to your wish list.